2017 Redneck Cook-Out Competition
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- You will be directed of where to setup upon arrival.
- Check in time is 8am.
- All meat must be authentic/raw upon arrival.
- All meat/food must be prepared and cooked on site of the event. Any precooked food will be grounds for disqualiﬁcation.
- Must specify what meat is being cooked prior to serving.
- Head cook/team leader must be at least 18+ years of age.
- Each team must come prepared with their own supplies which includes: Any and all ingredients, cooking utensils/supplies, fuel, water, tents, tables, trash bags etc.
- A trash-can will be provided upon request.
- Each team will be responsible for all clean up to your cooking/ preparation area. Everything must be picked up the day of. Nothing will be left over night.
- Each team must prepare enough food for a minimal of 15 people
- Each team will be judged by randomly selected judges. Judges will be selected by a random number drawling on entry.
- All food remaining will be served to the public for sampling.
- If you would like to be a judge on entry to the park you will pick a number. Numbers will be drawn at random at the time of judging.
- The time of judging will be determined closer to event day and posted on our Facebook.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS, CONTACT STEVE KELLY (936)581-4847