In line with General Sams’ family fun atmosphere comes the maintaining of a safe environment for guests. The following rules and guidelines are to insure that each guest has an enjoyable, safe experience while visiting our park. Please follow these rules at all times. — The Staff
These rules will be strictly enforced with
Our goal is to offer you a fun and safe atmosphere
- No fighting or physical altercations of any kind. You WILL handed over to the proper authorities.
- Theft of any kind will result in you being handed over to the proper authorities.
- NO underage drinking of alcohol, you will be escorted off the property if you violate this law. State Law requires you must be 21 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Glass containers are NOT allowed at General Sam’s. Glass containers will be confiscated.
- Gathering of ground wood for campfires is allowed. Do not cut or destroy any trees or fences in or around General Sam’s. You WILL be handed over to the proper authorities.
- DO NOT burn your trash. Please place all trash in the proper trash barrels located throughout the park.
- Firearms are NOT allowed at General Sam’s.
- Illegal drugs are not permitted at General Sam’s.
- All patrons visiting General Sam’s are required to wear, at all times, the wristband furnished upon entry. New wristbands can be purchased at the office if lost. If you are caught sneaking into the park, you will be banned from General Sam’s indefinitely.
- 5 MPH SPEED LIMIT in all camping areas is strictly enforced.
- No reckless driving.
PLEASE RESPECT THESE RULES, HAVE A GREAT TIME. BE SAFE.
We have a 0 TOLLARNACE policy for the dumping of grey and black water in the park, violation results in immediate ejection from the park with no refund!
We have a lot of little ones playing in the camping area. The speed limit in the camping area is 5 mph. Please DO NOT do donuts, pop wheelies, drive fast, etc. in the camping area. The other 700 acres are for the fun stuff.
We have a concrete slab for RINSING vehicles, not DETAILING them. Please limit your washing time, and be considerate of others waiting in line as well as conserving General Sams’ water and electricity. We appreciate your cooperation.
Please keep noise to a minimum in the camping areas, especially after 10 p.m.
This includes going slow/idling through these areas to reduce noise, turning down stereos, no yelling, no hammering, etc.
We want everyone to have fun, make friends, and enjoy themselves while being our guest but should things get a little tense for whatever reason, please respect each other by returning to your own camp or simply going elsewhere in our park to avoid any conflict.
We are very appreciative of each and every one of our guests for being so friendly at the park. We are thankful for their kindness and consideration of others on the trails.
It creates an atmosphere where we all feel comfortable and welcome.